Sunday, June 01, 2008

Apologies for all the crap.. no more writing..

m ashamed of myself..
was wat I was gonna write..

since the ppl who read this place sumhow know me...

by the time I finally came to writing..
M, loving myself much more than ever before...
n atleast I m proud to be me..
no regrets.. nothing majorly...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey don't stop writing....
we like the crap u write...

8:11 PM  
Blogger Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

:(
so my only way of sharing a conversation over a cuppa coffee is now no more...!!!
btw...its the 3rd attempt at quitting right?? kya baat hai... koi nai... abhi ek aur ka scope hai!!! watsay?!!

12:57 AM  
Blogger Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

and ,if u really are quitting , remove this post and write a better one atleast ... and remove all that "crap" u wrote so many times in this last post...
you never bid goodbye properly... atleast let ur blog do the honours....

12:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are a surprise for me... I never knew this side of you ..
please dont get mad at me :P

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Gemini said...

actually even u are a surprise.. may I kno who's this...

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home