Life or something like that!!
again without thoughts
m starting yet again
n forgive me if I make no sense
no sense hav I ever made..
the eyes I always fall into..
they are the ones hav always looked deep into..
they tell me things hav longed to hear..
but m dying for the words to reach my ears..
what is it that I am looking for..
m looking for, in him..
well wish I could write it down or even think for once..
but he stays right here..
right here he stays in this heart..
m a romantic u tell me..
romantic I maybe.. but m not in love..
yesterday u were there..
there u were watching me hiding behind the wall..
I saw u..I thought I did..
n I ran to get hold..
but just then u were far.. n far u were...
I dont ever turn back..hav never done that..
u call me a coward..a coward I am..
I heard again..
n behind were u left..
I never turned back
or so I thought...
but m always there.. chasing you..
in my dreams where u appear not..
or in that dreamless night when right across u stand..
I have seen life from front..
n its the back pose of it I adore..
coz it looks beautiful..
beautiful does it look from where I've moved ahead..
Life or sumthing like that...
;)
m starting yet again
n forgive me if I make no sense
no sense hav I ever made..
the eyes I always fall into..
they are the ones hav always looked deep into..
they tell me things hav longed to hear..
but m dying for the words to reach my ears..
what is it that I am looking for..
m looking for, in him..
well wish I could write it down or even think for once..
but he stays right here..
right here he stays in this heart..
m a romantic u tell me..
romantic I maybe.. but m not in love..
yesterday u were there..
there u were watching me hiding behind the wall..
I saw u..I thought I did..
n I ran to get hold..
but just then u were far.. n far u were...
I dont ever turn back..hav never done that..
u call me a coward..a coward I am..
I heard again..
n behind were u left..
I never turned back
or so I thought...
but m always there.. chasing you..
in my dreams where u appear not..
or in that dreamless night when right across u stand..
I have seen life from front..
n its the back pose of it I adore..
coz it looks beautiful..
beautiful does it look from where I've moved ahead..
Life or sumthing like that...
;)

3 Comments:
whew...ur blog is becoming a medley of all kindsa poems one can write in search for her prince charming...this is life...or something like it..!!
n ur interpretations r becoming a different medley in themselves...
yeah...coz ur'e no longer there to tell me what ur posts mean!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home