Sunday, January 13, 2008

the days that pass...

hav never done smthing like this before..
but got nothing else to do..

Day 1

this was just a half day.. or even less .. but it was longer than many have spent before,
never hav I ever looked out for you..
but it was good to know there's sumone out there to look for..
ur steps m sure have never even seen before..
but I heard them many times today..
I turned to look back..
n how I wished u stood there right besides..
no calls in the eve..
is this what I claimed I wanted..
have had enuf of it in a day..
you might not dial my number in the eve..
complaining I never called u up...
but the assurance that there's someone I can give a call to..
meant a lot..

I missed your presence...


Day2

this was just another usual day..
got up went to work n had breakfast alone..
then a long walk in the morn..
wen we went out looking for a decent place for morning cup of tea
by the way did u drop in at some hour to my cubicle..
I heard ur cell phone ring..
one day without talking to you..
without even seeing you around..
I can be a part of a big group..
they are all my friends..
but still I forgot to smile wen looking up to the moon...
m happy u missed me not at all..

I missed your Call..



Day 3

So I was the one who always said, I'll forget you...

n is that the reason why u forgot..

newaz maybe this was sumthing I wanted all along..

U are not used to me anymore n m not the one u r looking for..

I wish u cud hav just given a thought or maybe even not,

another day passed .. havent heard a word from you..it seems for so long

m sure dat also means u do remember me atleast in the dream hours..or even that not...


I missed your voice...


Day4

I missed your scoldings...


Day5

and sooo on.....

I cant even put it in words..

PS: this one post was in my drafts not posted earlier.. for some reasons m sure I had.. now I can not remember.. so this post....

2 Comments:

Blogger Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

lol...whoz he huh!!! (hope not ur boss!!! ) :P

1:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

too good.. have you stopped writing or what?
these seem to be the last posts and old ones.
I would love to read more by you :)

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home