Friday, January 11, 2008

again if u ask...again I'll tell u it matters not..

I took my first steps forward..
u know the one's that are taking me away today..
I moved towards the horizon..I knew then n there..
it's too far m destined to go..
far away from all..
I yawned on my way back.
why I said,.. m I to walk again the same path..
there still are left many more at par..
n again I walked..
m the one who called the first word fast..
n the remaining m still wondering
where are they lost..
there was much more to say..
but my time's up before I even gave it a start..
sunrise m not sure if have seen any for long...
but the setting sun has become my companion
on this long unending cart..
the first guy who ever talked to me..
or even gave my presence a thought.
was the one m longing for..

n I tell u it was such a time pass..
my first step I cannot step back on
my first word I dont remember what I want..
the smile on my face..hidden from all..
the dreams I carry all day long..to make sure they are there wen m asleep fast.
my friends.. have never had any...have been a friend to lots...
my thoughts..noone can ever encroach upon..
the kid I chased on the block...
the first time you said all the best for life..
n the last time u said bye n take care

You were actually a time pass..
but not just any other time pass..
Past time is what I'll stay ur friend for..
coz that's wat I think I live for..


I care not for those who care for me a lot...
coz I say it not..
nor on the clouds loud I declare it all..
I've ran the whole 1000 yards..
following a trail of lost cause.
on a lookout for someone..
ur sight I caught...
n there besides you I saw someone..
someone I know I knew of..
it was me laughing n smiling above all..
u made a difference..n the meaning u gave
u defined what has always reamined undone..
I want u to be free..
coz free is wat u've left me afterall..
I can never say yes..
N Even if u wont say this..
I know its my loss..
M ready to take it all..
Coz profits m getting even more for a No m sooo stuck upon.
again if u tell me let's just talk..
or even take a small walk..
I'll be there,
n just as alwaz just as usual
I'll be your friend amidst them all..
n to top it all..
unseen wud be the stares they give me...
unheard wud be the words they throw on me..
I'll call u.. n I'll do the situps too..
unaware of the fact I've known for long..
life might just not matter for once..
but the presence of your shadow..
makes a difference above them all..


U ask me if it matters to me or not..
It matters not to me..
It matters to me not at all..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry...lost my comment somewhere while reading the post
;)

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thoughtful-
"I've ran the whole 1000 yards..
following a trail of lost cause.
on a lookout for someone..
ur sight I caught...
n there besides you I saw someone..
someone I know I knew of..
it was me laughing n smiling above all.."

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aajkal ajeeb ajeeb posts likhe ja rahe hain is blog pe..
guess its high time I put a full stop..

:)

wotsay sir...

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didnt really expect a reply to my "lost" comments ...but most importantly , never anticipated such a wierd reply!!!

Spare me the pain of gettin behind ur psyche and understanding ur fluctuating moods ,but what really in the world makes u think these posts are "ajeeb"?? (n obviously my pertinent question of "who" inspires u has always turned out futile,so i actually cant really reply to ur wotsays !!:P)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home