Monday, December 24, 2007

no thoughts...:)

a sunny day I await no more..
m just waiting for the moon to show up once more.


they question me.. they point fingers..
m nobody for you is wat they utter..
you are mine..
when with me ..stay only with me..
n how may I tell you m not there with neone..
m just a wanderer..let lose on..


claims upon me u can never put on..
n the chains that u put take me farther on..
let me be free.. fly in the blue sky..
everytime I take a dive deep down..
n not drown but in the depth a new world I found


do wat may u wish ..
but watever it is..
dare never fall in love with me..
even if u see a lover in thee..
resist me..n run fast..
m following u like an arrow dart


n thus as alwaz as again..
right where I started from..
m back to square one..
n missed the bull's eye unable to figure on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home