I wish I said....n not in my closet I kept...
Hey Sweetheart,
I love you even more today.. when u say u love me not nemore..ne which way.
I never knew I was to fall.. in love with u..almost every minute.. every moment dat pass.
n u said to me dat day u love me.. n I told you m sorry for you..
I love you even though I might not say..if need be I'll tell you sumday
It was love dat brought u here.. n it was the same love dat took u away...
m in love with you since the day we met..
I love you for the first walk that besides we went..
I love you for who you are not.. but what you alwaz pretend..
just to make me feel good about what I have got n what I never had..
I love you for the patience you had.. when loud I cried n jumped in the public eye..
n the mob u said was unseen unknown.. all u cud see was me yet ungrown...
I love you for the seven days you left me all alone.. n made me feel wat you are..
even if there for the seven seconds that you spare..
I love you for the warmth in your eyes.. everytime I look into them afraid what they might tell..
n I love you for all the times they say I love you..I love you more than anybody cud ever do...
I love you for the strength you display.. wenever I fall in the midway...
broken like an arrow I stay still.. you come near n hold me take me alongwith...
I love you when you call my name..it sounds different than what have heard for many decades..
it was meant to be heard exactly in your way.. n that's where it gets defined n dats where its gay
I love you for the thirteen missed calls on my cellphone display whenever I keep it on silent
n forget to change.. it tells me u care.. even if I forget to care..
I love you for the goodness in you..which covers up for the devil I portray..
Its the love dat you have given me that alive m to stay..
for years to come n centuries to go..
the memories that we've lived are not gonna go away.
I love you a lot to dream bout you..dreams I feel never see the day...
N the more I love you .. the faster I run.. the farther I go..
I love you for the smile that you show..
when after a dull day I run over to you.. n even though not in your arms..
its on the clouds that you take me.. off to the moon...
I close my eyes n feel your heart encroaching on to mine...with all your charms..
"I do" is wat I'd say.. if for once they assure me.. you can not hear my voice trail..
I love you so much that m scared you'd listen to wat my beats hav to say..
Its you I belong to...Its you I'd ever claim..
I love you a lot to tell you to stop..you must go on... move to what you deserve.. move on...
I love you.. I wont claim more than neone wud ever do..
coz I kno not one wud fall in love with you..
multitudes I may say wud hav to rise to even touch you..
For you to ever be a part of my life..wat else is left but to say..
I knew I love you..much before, you asked me, if I do... that day...
I love you much more than even you can love yourself..
I love you much more than I can ever say "Yes"
Irritatingly Yours ForNever
I wish....
"Pyar ka pehla khat likhne mein waqt toh lagta hai
Naye parindon ko udne mein waqt toh lagta hai.."
We make them cry who care for us.
We cry for those who never cares for us.
And we care for those who will never cry for us.
I love you even more today.. when u say u love me not nemore..ne which way.
I never knew I was to fall.. in love with u..almost every minute.. every moment dat pass.
n u said to me dat day u love me.. n I told you m sorry for you..
I love you even though I might not say..if need be I'll tell you sumday
It was love dat brought u here.. n it was the same love dat took u away...
m in love with you since the day we met..
I love you for the first walk that besides we went..
I love you for who you are not.. but what you alwaz pretend..
just to make me feel good about what I have got n what I never had..
I love you for the patience you had.. when loud I cried n jumped in the public eye..
n the mob u said was unseen unknown.. all u cud see was me yet ungrown...
I love you for the seven days you left me all alone.. n made me feel wat you are..
even if there for the seven seconds that you spare..
I love you for the warmth in your eyes.. everytime I look into them afraid what they might tell..
n I love you for all the times they say I love you..I love you more than anybody cud ever do...
I love you for the strength you display.. wenever I fall in the midway...
broken like an arrow I stay still.. you come near n hold me take me alongwith...
I love you when you call my name..it sounds different than what have heard for many decades..
it was meant to be heard exactly in your way.. n that's where it gets defined n dats where its gay
I love you for the thirteen missed calls on my cellphone display whenever I keep it on silent
n forget to change.. it tells me u care.. even if I forget to care..
I love you for the goodness in you..which covers up for the devil I portray..
Its the love dat you have given me that alive m to stay..
for years to come n centuries to go..
the memories that we've lived are not gonna go away.
I love you a lot to dream bout you..dreams I feel never see the day...
N the more I love you .. the faster I run.. the farther I go..
I love you for the smile that you show..
when after a dull day I run over to you.. n even though not in your arms..
its on the clouds that you take me.. off to the moon...
I close my eyes n feel your heart encroaching on to mine...with all your charms..
"I do" is wat I'd say.. if for once they assure me.. you can not hear my voice trail..
I love you so much that m scared you'd listen to wat my beats hav to say..
Its you I belong to...Its you I'd ever claim..
I love you a lot to tell you to stop..you must go on... move to what you deserve.. move on...
I love you.. I wont claim more than neone wud ever do..
coz I kno not one wud fall in love with you..
multitudes I may say wud hav to rise to even touch you..
For you to ever be a part of my life..wat else is left but to say..
I knew I love you..much before, you asked me, if I do... that day...
I love you much more than even you can love yourself..
I love you much more than I can ever say "Yes"
Irritatingly Yours ForNever
I wish....
"Pyar ka pehla khat likhne mein waqt toh lagta hai
Naye parindon ko udne mein waqt toh lagta hai.."
We make them cry who care for us.
We cry for those who never cares for us.
And we care for those who will never cry for us.

1 Comments:
Awesome post (if that is all its supposed to be!! ;) )
What do u eat b4 writing huh!!!!!
I know it's been some time
But there's something on my mind
You see, I haven't been the same
Since that cold November day...
Where do broken hearts go
Can they find their way home
Back to the open arms
Of a love that's waiting there
And if somebody loves you
Won't they always love you ??
Post a Comment
<< Home