Monday, November 19, 2007

not my quote!! ;)

I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine

"I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick;
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate it, I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you.
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."

I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...seems lyk u've bin watchin a lotta movies aint it!! And i think this dialogue in d climax was the only part worth watchin in an otherwise weird movie ...;)

7:48 AM  
Blogger Mukul said...

thats from '10 things i hate ab2 u

gud compilation!!!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh..
read it somewhere.. n somehow liked it.. dunno why though...

gud compilation indeed ;)

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home