Monday, November 19, 2007

dunno why!!

Its been years now.. that hav actually given it a thought
was it you I went looking for and for u I alwaz fought..

for every word dat comes outta my mouth,
and trust me they come in multitudes,
there are manifolds that are kept aside,

you say you dont expect things of me,
and I am thankful to you for dat,
m tired of living upto expectations,

there's a lot more I kno hav to do,
there's more than sight I hide in my eyes,
the love you are unable to see,
the dreams m not able to find,

how then do u claim to walk right besides,
wen my steps u cant just find,

I shouted at u dat day and I repent,
but for all the words hav never said,
I deserve a moment to scream till d end,

You lie everytime we come across
it's not the truth m looking for
If only u'd care to kno..I know
Its just those dropping eyes I wanna cross...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home