Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Read my Mind...u think!!

mindless creature dat I am...
dont really think neone can read wat exists not..
newaz dats not really the point...

there was a time I wished ppl cud hear my words..
n tell me they know who I am.. wat M worth.;.
but no.. dat dint really happen...
n today I kno they cant even read my words..
n they say they can read my mind..
how I ask.. wen its not even accessible to me..
m the one who's dying to kno wat goes into it...
wat defines the thoughts I live..
m I living or not..
there'r a million questions n I cant even voice..
wat if I do..
they wont be answered ,. they go unheard..
I personally dont mind u reading it out..
but all I'd request for is cud u tell me too wat it fights for...
there's rage into it...there's fear.. m sure..
but there's the strength nobody's aware of..
there's darkness..n in the depths lies the fire...
I dunno if it likes me for wat I am...
but I know I am becoz it is there..
it reads me day in n day out..
n there are things it keeps talking to me about..
n there are things I tell..
they ask me who's ur best friend..
n I say once a friend.. no doubt the best..
n here stays my friend.. not far.. not near at all..
we walk not hand in hand..
but the steps forever match...
we move towards dat horizon.. n it says.. "dats where You hav to go"
n I wonder if it really knows..
I dream of that palace .. where fairy shows...
my dreams take me beyond where this land goes..
n it knows...

my mind u can never read..
coz it reads u quicker than the lightning speed...

2 Comments:

Blogger Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

"there's darkness..n in the depths lies the fire..."

and then therez this fire extinguisher called "crackle" (hope i got it right ,or is it "bar one"!!!)

btw,dimaag hai ya turning brain(oops....burning train!!!) :P

4:42 AM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

:)
you got both right..

hats off...

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home