Sunday, October 21, 2007

not my Ashes!!

my desires flew by..
n dreams I havnt yet tried..
do they stay where they belong..
or they just rush by along..
river runs dry,
n the stream just passed by..
I see sorrow in ur eyes.
n questions I cannot ask..
its sumthing I wish..
u knew even though outta my mouth never shot..
moments I burn to ashes..
I kno the soul is longing for water..
I care not wat those eyes say..
m no phoenix to reborn or gain form.
m just another guy...
walking down the road..
with a song in this heart..
I wish u sing along..
even though u like me not..
u still have a query to sought.
"u too belong to the lot"..u say..
I tell u "m not one of them,"..
they get a high outta it..
the freedom is wat they want
they say they long for wings...
asking for the joy it brings..
I might sound absurd I know..
but trust me once.. for my sake.
m just burning my wings over..
m not defending..I dont have to
for u I repeat again..
it's a pleasure meeting u madame'
I wish u were mine..
till eternity we shine..
who m I you wonder..
a king or a similar kind..
none.. I tell you..
m just an innocent Smoker..;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

lol....did u try smokin or wot!!!U've actually managed to give a pretty close description to how it feels like after smokin...
ohh ....and that what they say...i havent been smokin....lol...

12:02 PM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

close???
just hoping u havnt yet tried smoking...

10:00 PM  
Blogger Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

yeah thats what i specified clearly...i aint doin it...dumb!!!:P
But wonder why u chose such a topic!!! ;)

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home