MoMeNtS..
u say ur life means nothing without the days
its useless... not worth giving a thought..
getting worse day by day...
its almost off the track if it ever had one..
u r right ...m not here to argue..
but while u were busy cursing..
looking all over for reasons to crib
u forgot the rising sun.. u saw thru ur window..
u forgot the day we walked together..alongwith the breeze...
u forgot..the smile on ur face wen I spilled that icecream bar
n right there u forgot that man..
who said..can I get a single moment more...
I just wish I saw my wife..
she's on dat bed..for years in a row...
u say to hell with the moments..
my life's slipping outta hand..
there stands the little girl .. wishing for that one moment...
wen out she'll run with arms open..touch that sky..
shout n say m here...
come let's fly to the far world..
u declare its exactly not the way u want...
moments dont count years do..
n I heard the guy next to me say..
one more moment plzz...
my gal's on her way...
her smile is wat I await..
moments hav no life...
they are not there to stay...
a litle boy prays..
for the one moment dat sways...
wanna see my legs run..
not the race I hope to win..
but to stand there on the finish line gay..
u alwaz say get me a life in lieu...
take these moments if u wish..
I tell u today...
give me the moment u found a friend in me...
the moment u saw the rising moon...
the moments u spent walking by the beach...
the moments u went weak n I stood there..
the moments u danced the nite away..
the moment u said I so wished for u to be here...
dats precisely my life...
confined in the moments u are throwing away...
"some things in life matter..
others matter a lot..
u r blessed if u matter to someone..
ur life has a purpose if someone matters to you.."
its useless... not worth giving a thought..
getting worse day by day...
its almost off the track if it ever had one..
u r right ...m not here to argue..
but while u were busy cursing..
looking all over for reasons to crib
u forgot the rising sun.. u saw thru ur window..
u forgot the day we walked together..alongwith the breeze...
u forgot..the smile on ur face wen I spilled that icecream bar
n right there u forgot that man..
who said..can I get a single moment more...
I just wish I saw my wife..
she's on dat bed..for years in a row...
u say to hell with the moments..
my life's slipping outta hand..
there stands the little girl .. wishing for that one moment...
wen out she'll run with arms open..touch that sky..
shout n say m here...
come let's fly to the far world..
u declare its exactly not the way u want...
moments dont count years do..
n I heard the guy next to me say..
one more moment plzz...
my gal's on her way...
her smile is wat I await..
moments hav no life...
they are not there to stay...
a litle boy prays..
for the one moment dat sways...
wanna see my legs run..
not the race I hope to win..
but to stand there on the finish line gay..
u alwaz say get me a life in lieu...
take these moments if u wish..
I tell u today...
give me the moment u found a friend in me...
the moment u saw the rising moon...
the moments u spent walking by the beach...
the moments u went weak n I stood there..
the moments u danced the nite away..
the moment u said I so wished for u to be here...
dats precisely my life...
confined in the moments u are throwing away...
"some things in life matter..
others matter a lot..
u r blessed if u matter to someone..
ur life has a purpose if someone matters to you.."

1 Comments:
actually ure very write,in every respect...
but then i wonder why these "moments" as u put em,have to be so short lived ...
newaz...once again...awsum poem...cant say nethin..cozu kno i'm not so gud wid words :P
Post a Comment
<< Home