hey Dude...
so today was one of those lazy days..
was not planning to get off my bed..
but then at 5:30 wen the sky went dark..
I shot up from my bed..
wondering wat the time was..
newaz..
after a few calls..
I was on the net..
n I get a completely unexpected call.
n trust me it can b called uncalled for..
after the wonderful evening dat I got to spend ..
we come back to the hostel..
n this was the icing on the cake..
this is bout a very cute guy...
he is adorable wen in his senses..
but he becomes lovable after he's drunk..
n no kidding here..
not one can tell where exactly does the whole English thing comes from..
but watever way u see it...
he takes ur heart away..
today was not a usual day...
he says he minds not pl making fun of him..
he loves to giv every face a smile..
n these are the only moments he calls me his friend..
n these are the only moments i cehrish..
they say ppl dont lie wen drunk..
I dunno..how true is dat..
but even if he's lying..
I dont mind...
it feels good.. kno m being selfish...
but not being considered a friend is not sumthing I can live with..
I liked it wen he asked me to stay back..
I liked it wen he shouted at me to stay where I am..
I liked it wen every time I got up..he asked me to keep sitting...
I liked it wen he gav my complete intro..
I liked it wen he said my name is sumthing he wont forget for ages..
I liked it wen he asked me looking into my eyes.. u r not leaving this place..
I liked it wen he said he'll miss me...
I liked it wen he said I need some good friends..
I liked it wen he remembered.. I called him hot once...
I kno things wud b the same from tomorro on..
wen he'd pass me by n not recognize...
wen he'd be another one of those guys I dont see..
wen he'd smoke his day by the canteen..
wen he'd care not even to smile..
but this day wud always stay with me..
he cant take it away..
n even if he'd wish to m not giving these moments away...
he's set dat reminder ..
dat says..
he'd buy me tweety tomorro...
wen he's no clue wat tweety is...
hope nobody reminds him of dat tomorro or ever again...
was not planning to get off my bed..
but then at 5:30 wen the sky went dark..
I shot up from my bed..
wondering wat the time was..
newaz..
after a few calls..
I was on the net..
n I get a completely unexpected call.
n trust me it can b called uncalled for..
after the wonderful evening dat I got to spend ..
we come back to the hostel..
n this was the icing on the cake..
this is bout a very cute guy...
he is adorable wen in his senses..
but he becomes lovable after he's drunk..
n no kidding here..
not one can tell where exactly does the whole English thing comes from..
but watever way u see it...
he takes ur heart away..
today was not a usual day...
he says he minds not pl making fun of him..
he loves to giv every face a smile..
n these are the only moments he calls me his friend..
n these are the only moments i cehrish..
they say ppl dont lie wen drunk..
I dunno..how true is dat..
but even if he's lying..
I dont mind...
it feels good.. kno m being selfish...
but not being considered a friend is not sumthing I can live with..
I liked it wen he asked me to stay back..
I liked it wen he shouted at me to stay where I am..
I liked it wen every time I got up..he asked me to keep sitting...
I liked it wen he gav my complete intro..
I liked it wen he said my name is sumthing he wont forget for ages..
I liked it wen he asked me looking into my eyes.. u r not leaving this place..
I liked it wen he said he'll miss me...
I liked it wen he said I need some good friends..
I liked it wen he remembered.. I called him hot once...
I kno things wud b the same from tomorro on..
wen he'd pass me by n not recognize...
wen he'd be another one of those guys I dont see..
wen he'd smoke his day by the canteen..
wen he'd care not even to smile..
but this day wud always stay with me..
he cant take it away..
n even if he'd wish to m not giving these moments away...
he's set dat reminder ..
dat says..
he'd buy me tweety tomorro...
wen he's no clue wat tweety is...
hope nobody reminds him of dat tomorro or ever again...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home