see YOU !!!
"1.4 million children around the world see their Mom through their hands..."
do they?? yes they do...
this is no asking for help or donation forum.. n m definitely not gonna do that..
its just dat while I was looking for sumthing to while away my fast slipping time..I came across this one mag in the dept. library..(a place m not wee bit inclined to enter..) n reading business mags not my field of interest or my level of intellect permits me not to go thru them.. a page outta these big biz life this is wat an ad read...
n I read it once again...n I kept the magazine down..
I turned onto the other one..
hav to appear that intellect amongst the see of educationalists...
I cant even make a comment.. coz this is not how things work...
but who's doing nething bout it..
or is there neone bothered or not....
I talk a lot.. non sense...but is it time to giv a thought to one vital sense
fight for the rights.... n does that includes the right to sight..
is there any eye with a vision dat says..
I can bring light to their lives..
I can brighten their lives..
I am the change...
I sure m not..
coz I kept the thing down n closed my eyes..
m not ne good...
yet again...
m useless yet again...or m not...
do they?? yes they do...
this is no asking for help or donation forum.. n m definitely not gonna do that..
its just dat while I was looking for sumthing to while away my fast slipping time..I came across this one mag in the dept. library..(a place m not wee bit inclined to enter..) n reading business mags not my field of interest or my level of intellect permits me not to go thru them.. a page outta these big biz life this is wat an ad read...
n I read it once again...n I kept the magazine down..
I turned onto the other one..
hav to appear that intellect amongst the see of educationalists...
I cant even make a comment.. coz this is not how things work...
but who's doing nething bout it..
or is there neone bothered or not....
I talk a lot.. non sense...but is it time to giv a thought to one vital sense
fight for the rights.... n does that includes the right to sight..
is there any eye with a vision dat says..
I can bring light to their lives..
I can brighten their lives..
I am the change...
I sure m not..
coz I kept the thing down n closed my eyes..
m not ne good...
yet again...
m useless yet again...or m not...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home