Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kay Eh Ass!!

I dont hav ne rights sweetheart...
but then u cant take away the lefts I chart..
following the trail was not my style..
but u asked me to come along..
n I came..why then dint u ask..
u pulled me outta the crowd..
eyes staring did I ever giv a thought..
urs were the one's dat kept me engrossed..
names calling..fingers raised
n I overheard..why then dint u ask,
u define ur life and mine too..
u decide for urself n me too..
u claim me..
I kept mine within bonds..
n I let..why then dint u ask..
ur past I am not..
ur future I cant be..
n the present I doubt if I exist even there
my time .. well u can take it all..
n I give..why then dint u ask..
u pulled urself back..
leaving me to myself..
its ur life n u own it all
wat about mine..u grabbed along
n I withdrew..why then dint u ask..
several days passed..
u cud see me..n turn back
I cudnt even look for u..
suddenly u give me a call..
n I answer..why then dint u ask..
amazing u still find me there
I am scared..I'd come out empty handed
m supposed to pay you back a lot
U owe me nothing at all..
n I dare..why then dint u ask..
m thankful u entered into my space..
its a place nobody can share..
but then was there
not even a bit I cud ask of you..
n I agree..why then dint u ask..
m usually outta time but dat day..
wen maybe you were running late..
u arrived n said u knew I'd stay..
but you never said you'd come,
n I waited..why then dint u ask

can I ask you sumthing today..
you had just one thing to say..
n now even I wonder.."who am I to ask..nething .. ne way.."
all you wanted was.. me to leave..
n I left..why then dint u ask..

4 Comments:

Blogger Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

aapki bekhudi mein jo justujo hoti hai
woh meri qasdan ki guftgu hai
mere jamaal se aapka khumar chala jaayega
aur ye BLOGPOST hazaar baar padne ke baad bhi samajh nahi aayega
:-S
:(

7:49 AM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

all I can say is.. I almost got the last line..in the rhyme...

n actually fell off the chair laughing...

can understand ur plight..wen even m unable to get wat's written there...

11:40 AM  
Blogger Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

u sure na u not suffering frm dual personality or that kinda thing...
i'm sure u werent "under the influence" when u wrote it...how cud u not know wat u intended to write!!! And its pretty much obvious that u know wat n why u wrote and all that..its just that as usual,u'd keep it 2 urself...cool...
BTW,read it for the 6th tym today...yet couldnt decipher it...
:(

1:04 PM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

6th time..
m honoured..

but seriously..
u got no better work to do or wat...

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home