Monday, September 03, 2007

Jam Abode (Jamadoba).... 650mts. under..

Life's life when u sit in an a.c.room ,
watching channel v and surfing m tv.
And then you put on your helmet
off to work you go,
M just another kid on the block ,
N m the same as all of them...or... m I ,
Cant even carve a niche for myself
Miles under the earth with temperature soaring ,
and the Drops of sweat off our foreheads,
You see a man who's there for the past 8 hrs,
Earning not just his own bread
But more than a meal for the family that stays afar,
I was there and he looked at me,
Dunno why but my eyes just dipped
And there down my soul pierced a knife
I can't survive half a day without choc truffle
Nothing but a soft drink washes out my thirst,
A day's wage is what I spend on my bills everday
N they ask me why, why exactly m I running,
How then m supposed to answer
Its just the feet that m following
M escaping those eyes, but the beats still follow
Thru my heart they somehow find a place hollow
Just get me outta here or let me stay some more
Its the same air am breathing, they daily swallow
This is where they say, Life's a hell..
But no, I say this is where life lives
Hidden in the dark , laughing at us.
Trying to run out, looking for it,
amid bright day light...
all I find is yet another disguise...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now this is kinda weird...feeling guilty coz there are ppl who earn a livin for their family ,and therez u whoz splurging on urself...i mean u dont really have a dependent ,do u!!!And heck,this is the time when ur'e supposed to live life large...after all ure finally financially independent!!!
Feeling guilty is just so-not-u!!;)

Sigh...u think too much...

12:05 AM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

I think therefore I am...

I think too much therefore I m too much...

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too much!!! no three much...no actually, MAGARmuchh!!! :P

8:59 AM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

magar..muchh toh too much se kam hoga na...
newaz thanks for givin it a read..
n its not dat I think at all.. u kno..
its sumthing I just wrote..
n dat suffices dat I hardly gav it a thought...

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home