I wish I was a guy!! n m not kidding...
I wish I was a guy too...
n there were things I could do..
without giving a thought as to who's who..
no fingers wud raise..
no whsitles blown..
n there are things untold unknown..
if I was a boy born..
only thing that'd change..
was an already drooped sex ratio..
a thing m not really bothered for..
all I can think as of now is..
I kno I'd b missing crying over a lost cause..
but there's a lot I'd hva to think upon..
carefree or careless not one wud ask..
Dad wont b scared to fix his vehicle
on a lone highway away from home.
with me besides..n a tyre long gone..
we'd walk thru the nite together we'd stroll..
m his companion on the match eve..
he tells me things.. n I never let them wash..
I can stand n talk to the opposite race
n they ask me u watch cricket..amazed for long..
I wud be the strength he never asks for..
I 'd be his best friend indeed..
m a daughter.. he mite b proud of..
but then he tells me get married
given it a serious thought..
u kidding Pops..
no I am not...u r girl .. its time to move on..
its time up.. as yet...
but there was something more
I kno I never asked outta life..
not yet its not timeout call..
m the only gal amidst them all..
n they've forgot who I was .. who m I not..
m one amongst them..
m not here to carve a niche apart..
I belong where they do...
n I do laugh wen they all do...
but then I wish I was one of them..
I'd go for walks all by myself...
Mom wont wonder whether m back safe or not..
we are friends..
we'd alwaz be..she believes not things
I tell her everyday..
she never thought
I'd go where they dare look
my thoughts are more daring then the path they choose..
two decades m still not done...
I realized was trying to do
wat cannot be done..
in trying to prove m not less not more.
hav come a long way..
is it time to say hence proved..
or again move..
my own bike n I wont stop
wont giv a damn where to drop..
marketplace I'd by myself don..
why wont they turn today wen loud I laugh it off..
why wont they pass that comment..
ohh is it time.. for me to turn the tables..
it'd be my world...
I'd own it all..
I wish I was not a girl born..
n there were things I could do..
without giving a thought as to who's who..
no fingers wud raise..
no whsitles blown..
n there are things untold unknown..
if I was a boy born..
only thing that'd change..
was an already drooped sex ratio..
a thing m not really bothered for..
all I can think as of now is..
I kno I'd b missing crying over a lost cause..
but there's a lot I'd hva to think upon..
carefree or careless not one wud ask..
Dad wont b scared to fix his vehicle
on a lone highway away from home.
with me besides..n a tyre long gone..
we'd walk thru the nite together we'd stroll..
m his companion on the match eve..
he tells me things.. n I never let them wash..
I can stand n talk to the opposite race
n they ask me u watch cricket..amazed for long..
I wud be the strength he never asks for..
I 'd be his best friend indeed..
m a daughter.. he mite b proud of..
but then he tells me get married
given it a serious thought..
u kidding Pops..
no I am not...u r girl .. its time to move on..
its time up.. as yet...
but there was something more
I kno I never asked outta life..
not yet its not timeout call..
m the only gal amidst them all..
n they've forgot who I was .. who m I not..
m one amongst them..
m not here to carve a niche apart..
I belong where they do...
n I do laugh wen they all do...
but then I wish I was one of them..
I'd go for walks all by myself...
Mom wont wonder whether m back safe or not..
we are friends..
we'd alwaz be..she believes not things
I tell her everyday..
she never thought
I'd go where they dare look
my thoughts are more daring then the path they choose..
two decades m still not done...
I realized was trying to do
wat cannot be done..
in trying to prove m not less not more.
hav come a long way..
is it time to say hence proved..
or again move..
my own bike n I wont stop
wont giv a damn where to drop..
marketplace I'd by myself don..
why wont they turn today wen loud I laugh it off..
why wont they pass that comment..
ohh is it time.. for me to turn the tables..
it'd be my world...
I'd own it all..
I wish I was not a girl born..

4 Comments:
i thank god for not making u a guy!!!
wo achanak aa gayee
yu nazar ke saamne
jaise nikal aaya
ghataa se chand
chehre pe zulfe
bikhri hui thi
din mein raat ho gayee...
now before u start wondering why i'm writin this and if u still havent got pissed and closed this window already... u mite give a thought to the fact that had u not been a girl ,i wouldnt have bin writing this comment ,and also,wouldnt have entitled u to such flattering complis(n m not sayin that my complis hold ne worth..bt complis are complis)....see i just gave u 2 reasons to be what u are!!! ;o)
jaaneman jaanejigar
hota main shayar agar
kehta ghazal teri adaaon par
maine ye kaha toh
mujhse khafaa woh
jaanehaya ho gayee....
compliment as in Buff..
well on a serious note..(who's talking..newaz)
compliments are not alwaz the only thing..
can relate an incident just a few hrs back.. that'd support me in wat I wrote.. even though m the last person on Earth who'd ever say sumthing of the sort..
u kno...hopefully
n well thanks a lot for the stolen lyrics as an example...
but kaash ki mere liye hote..
still thanks...
Post a Comment
<< Home