Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I fell..n yet not in Love... ;(

this was just another day..
I usually tell ppl.. act as a preacher.. no day is dull none is bad or even worse....
u got up in the morn .. saw the sun.. n then looked at the setting sun in the eve...
thus urs was a bright day...
but mine turned out to be one even brighter..
so we start with a trip to the ATM..
suddenly... it occurred to me why not cross the road..
move to the other side...
but then the one walking besides decides to stay where he was..
finally both of us landing in the middle of the road..
where u find the divider..
with square cut nice split benches..
wat next .. I can be seen jumpimg from one split end to the other..
m sure the one walking besides was embarassed enuf..
but no..I sped up.. n jump...rite in the air.. jump jump jump
I fell...
ohh no... not here...this is embarassing..
I appreciate him recognizing me still n not laughing at my face...
it was obvious though dat he knew m on my way to the ground..
n there I was..
why cant I be normal...
out with a guy..
n fell on road..
I wonder wat kinna creation I am...
watever m no usual kinds...
are u hurt is wat he asked..
mentally ..I am.. without ne doubts...
next we go to CCD..
n after having played the tic tac toe..
in an almost empty CCD.. with just 3 guys sitting...
we settle for a place with chairs for 4...
how many ppl wud be accompanying u sir... just 2...
so cud u shift to the table for two..
wat crap.. its empty..
we'd shift if someone comes up.. I replied...
this is not the way Mam..even I wont like dat..
but I dont mind...
let's go back...I dont want nething...we move out..
end of take 2..
few more instances followed..
the day was eventful no second thoughts..
but memorable for the one accompanying..
afterall he has the joker of the pack to his credit
he said.." we'd definitely get one gold medal in Olympics.. if u'd care to go.."
"why not..wonder if the entertainment category exists.."
I deserve this... I called for it..
but how can I fall... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home