Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ManAgeMeant sKILLs...

Fashion...
yaa.. it is..
I kno m not the one supposed to b talking bout a word so outta my dictionary...
but this is wat m gonna speak on for the nxt 2 minutes..its my topic of Extempore..(pronounce it the way u like..)


well how can one talk bout sumthin.. he has no clue bout...I can talk large at times.. without even takin a breather.. but this one's a huge task..I'll try though.. ohh cant see the souls happy for even a moment...

by this time I guess ppl dont kno me in dis place..ohh how I wish they never did..I never spoke.. n..never really got noticed...
n my time starts now..
m blank.. n blank .. n blank...
okk nothing to b worried bout this is me usual....
I dont wanna speak.. stand in front.. n look at the faces...m comfortable.. not looking at ppl.. not knowing them...

well n as for fashion.. all i remember having said.. is...
"u kno I saw this guy in the tv room... with long ahir.. n wearing half pants...with a cool T... n I runoff to my friend n tell her.. there's still some fashion sense alive in dis place.. for me fashion is doing sumthing I feel like doing.. wearing wat I want to wear.. trust me fashion is wat John Abraham does...if he's not wearing a shirt for a day.. I'd like every guy to go shirtless(ya of course.. they wont b baerable dat way.. but having said I canmt take my words back.. though m not sure why I said it...why???.. is this wat I was so afraid of...I turned the key..) .."Perfection is not wat I aspire for it is the Imperfection I die for..(obviously having mnetioned JA.. m gonna b kicked off.. n thus hav to love the already very imperfect me..)"..its all bout ur own perception.."

I still remember how the wave of smile started at one face.. n moved onto the other.. on the mere mention of JA...by me(a gal who must not even hav bn noticed till that moment..)..n i knew I loved it.. creating ripples in standing waters.. that run deep.. n noone can see...had I given it a second thought.. or probably even a thought.. m sure I wudnt hav said it.. I wud hav prepared a nice speech.. but then I never prepare.. ppl prepare themselves for me.. n they do prepare a lot...(they better..)

wen I think bout it today.. I regret.. the few seconds wen I blabbered it all.. I wish I forgot who I was...I wish I was not me..or I was me..me who existed long back...
but once done can never b undone...had it been just one more day dat I'd hav managed to keep shut.. I'd hav succeeded.. m sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home