You remember Me!!
not again..dont ask me again...
I know I left u in the middle of the road..
as usual with no reason at all..
u call it a mood swing..
I give it a new name..
I was running away...
no path in sight..
no bay to sway..
my ways are erratic I know..
but dat was not another day..
I thought..I acted..I knew
u said u were afraid..
n I never realized I was too..
alone hav I walked most of my life
this place..or that
no matter where m upto.. where m not..
n I found a companion again in you..
I had a hand to hold..
A shoulder to put my head on..
or maybe again I knew
it was time to move on...
further n farther I ran off..
finally one day I managed
to turn around n not find you..
all I wanted was walking alone
or did I..
m not sure..but the jackpot's won..
no eyes piercing my soul..
days were back to still waves..
n yes the waves went still...
tired was I yesterday.. finally lone..
looking at the moon.. from heaven's dome..
figuring out my Life..on a larger frame
seems hav come a long way..
m tired of the slow pace...is wat I complain
but standing still at the end of the road..
I think my life's slipping outta my hands..
quicker than quicksand ne which way..
this I wont say.. was never to happen..
neither wud I claim it was destiny's way..
much more is written on the cards..
more is yet to come..
I dont say..this often these days..
m losing on myself..
in the faster lane..
even though I lie..
just once may I tell you..
I remember you..thru n thru...
I know I left u in the middle of the road..
as usual with no reason at all..
u call it a mood swing..
I give it a new name..
I was running away...
no path in sight..
no bay to sway..
my ways are erratic I know..
but dat was not another day..
I thought..I acted..I knew
u said u were afraid..
n I never realized I was too..
alone hav I walked most of my life
this place..or that
no matter where m upto.. where m not..
n I found a companion again in you..
I had a hand to hold..
A shoulder to put my head on..
or maybe again I knew
it was time to move on...
further n farther I ran off..
finally one day I managed
to turn around n not find you..
all I wanted was walking alone
or did I..
m not sure..but the jackpot's won..
no eyes piercing my soul..
days were back to still waves..
n yes the waves went still...
tired was I yesterday.. finally lone..
looking at the moon.. from heaven's dome..
figuring out my Life..on a larger frame
seems hav come a long way..
m tired of the slow pace...is wat I complain
but standing still at the end of the road..
I think my life's slipping outta my hands..
quicker than quicksand ne which way..
this I wont say.. was never to happen..
neither wud I claim it was destiny's way..
much more is written on the cards..
more is yet to come..
I dont say..this often these days..
m losing on myself..
in the faster lane..
even though I lie..
just once may I tell you..
I remember you..thru n thru...

4 Comments:
Wow....u know u should bring out ur own book ,with a collection of all ur writings...i'm sure the sale will be record breaking,and who knows that'll probably make u richer than ur senior managers!!!
Way 2 go!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
u kno its upto u how u take some1's applaud in ur stride...n to talk degradingly about the very thing thats being appreciated(though us lesser mortals have no right whatsoever to appreciate somethin outta our league ,and as uniquely inspiring as ur poetry) at the very place it was written is like insluting the beauty of it all...i'm ok with it coz its ur own blog and u can hatefully hurl curses at it all d time...but just to let u kno ,not for a single moment have i compared ur english wid mine ,or tried to correct u on any given post,coz simpy put it- i can never reach upto that level...
so just to tell u-if u keep replying to my comments in this way-i'd rather not comment..atleast that'll make u respect ur blog!!! :)
oye....
Post a Comment
<< Home