I am a Writer...
ohh yes I am...
I realized this just a day back..
n probably all of u who've been keeping track of this place.. kno why m I in this not so modest mode claiming to b a passenger of this craftship..Writers...
I never thought I'd admit but then there's no harm to it..
atleast those who've been bearing my endless debating capabilities shall find some relief....
I'll write stuff from now on.. as m no Orator.. further on...
it's just the words that'll take most of my ideas away..
n my blabbering will soon sublime to nothing...
there will b a silence ppl long for..
I thought they talked to me for the way i am..
for the response they get.. for the things they dont expect.. n later they alwaz do...
but they want me to change .. the way I express...
the way I say I Do...
coz now I wont say I'll write..
wont talk sarci....
would try n write...
wont b talking on dat walk with you...coz u'll b busy reading the writings...
I do this coz I accept today I write..n they say "u write well.."
never would neone ask me to keep shut.. n m happy...
never would neone blame me n say .."u said it..".. n m happy...
never again m I gonna talk u into an adventure.... n m happy..
never would u b able to hear my mind speak...n m happy...
never would u hav to pretend u are listening.. wen u are not...
m happy.. coz m a writer.. n nobody can hear me again ever....
I realized this just a day back..
n probably all of u who've been keeping track of this place.. kno why m I in this not so modest mode claiming to b a passenger of this craftship..Writers...
I never thought I'd admit but then there's no harm to it..
atleast those who've been bearing my endless debating capabilities shall find some relief....
I'll write stuff from now on.. as m no Orator.. further on...
it's just the words that'll take most of my ideas away..
n my blabbering will soon sublime to nothing...
there will b a silence ppl long for..
I thought they talked to me for the way i am..
for the response they get.. for the things they dont expect.. n later they alwaz do...
but they want me to change .. the way I express...
the way I say I Do...
coz now I wont say I'll write..
wont talk sarci....
would try n write...
wont b talking on dat walk with you...coz u'll b busy reading the writings...
I do this coz I accept today I write..n they say "u write well.."
never would neone ask me to keep shut.. n m happy...
never would neone blame me n say .."u said it..".. n m happy...
never again m I gonna talk u into an adventure.... n m happy..
never would u b able to hear my mind speak...n m happy...
never would u hav to pretend u are listening.. wen u are not...
m happy.. coz m a writer.. n nobody can hear me again ever....

4 Comments:
oooooo....i guess i shudnt have given my hand in a beehive....bt then itz gud...now lets c how the writer in u unleashes itself (as if abhi tak to warm up ho raha tha,and wat u've already written was but a trailer...the real drama is about to start...)lets c if u can beat the great writers of the present world...
Newaz...just a small observation:
"never would neone ask me to keep shut"..dont think ne1 can n ever has...u decide it on ur accord usually
let's see....
now watever this world has to face.. u'll b held responsible...
n the last line rocks,...
ohh...dontcha worry bout that...have gotten used to "being held responsible"(though sadly nt fr a terror attack)!!!
yeh hua na responsible banda...
sahi hai...
u cant b held responsible for a terror attack.. coz that's thru n thru my domain...
infact my area of expertise...
who'd kno better than you...
Post a Comment
<< Home