boyfriend!!! need of the hour.. or just another tp...
m not sure.. to b very very frank..
n before I start.. I'd like 2 mention havnt written nething for a long time now.. so all those critics.. plzz b a little soft on comments...(PS: any commnets on English n vocab prohibited..)
well how do we define a boyfriend...
a boy who is a friend.. or a friend who happens to be a male... or someone other than the two..
dont expect an answer from me.. coz bole toh mamu apun ko koi bhi chalega.. as long as u categorize him(..n better it b him...) as MY boyfriend...
this post for sure is open for suggestions .. many in a row.. if needed.. coz this is a question of life n death now...
soo.. a boyfriend.. once we hav decided who he is(clear bout his identity...n we havnt yet chosen who he's gonna be)..wat comes next is.. what to do with him..as in to b less rude.. why exactly do we(I ) need a boyfriend.. havnt given much thought to it...but let's just try jot down a few things..
- I dont need a bf (read as boyfriend) to get an unasked for and unquestioned ride on a bike ( an awesome black pulsar, or a red apache, or golden freedom... waiting right at ur doorsteps.. just for you.. u claim it n it calims you... aahaaa..)
- I dont need a bf to have a chocolate pastry (delicious.. yummy.. ohh cant we hav them all three meals n even after n before...everytime.. every second...)
- I dont need a bf to show off..(nazar lag jayegi yaar...waise bhi bechara apun ke saath chal raha hai kaafi nahi hai kya.. aur torture karenge toh bhaag jayega..)
- I dont need a bf to go out for movies..( harry potter.. n finding nemo... or maybe shark tale...do we watch such kinna movies with a bf... but I cant really waste money on romantic flicks...)
- I dont need a bf for support..( u kno like the money plant needs... m parisitic enuf... use zyada support chahiye mainu sehan karn vaaste...)
- I dont need a bf coz all the girls of my age have one.. or hav had atleast one.. or probably hav many right now.. or hav had many.. n still having one..(this is just not fair... I kno m not fair too.. but equality...)
- I dont need bf to accompany me on trips back home..( m happy looking outta the window... letting the wind blow off my face.... smiling at jokes unheard..unsaid...n going home.. ohh it needs nothing more..)
- I dont need a bf to go shopping with( one thing even I dont like going for...)
-I dont need a bf to call me up late in the nights...( ohh I fall asleep by around 10.. n if not sleeping m definitely on phone already longing for water... the amount I speak.. soo..)
- I dont need a bf dance with me on dj floor...( m the best company anyone can have.. n the best part is.. there on that floor .. I enjoy myself.. in ne which way.. 0hh I need just one DJ to survive.. plzzz... one dance... for hrs....)
- I dont need a bf to buy me gifts...( I dont take gifts...waise bhi apun ki choice bahut ajeeb hai.. kisi ke paise kyun waste karane..see kind n generous side of my personality..)
- I dont need a bf for long evening walks( I just need those walks.. under the blue sky.. for hours n hours... just me n the sky above.. the moon... the stars..)
- I dont need a bf to protect me ( haa if m not wrong its the ppl around who need protection from me...)
- I dont need a bf to stare at the moon tirelessly without blinking an eye..(m damn busy doing that...)
- I dont need a bf to smile without any reason ( one mad person .. guess is more than enuf..)
- I dont need a bf to bear me playing with a balloon n get embarassed...( I want a big red heart shaped balloon.. right away..I wanna jump.. n cry again over a balloon went flat... I dont do dat to embarass anyone trust me.. n if I did happen to embarass many(m sure I did..) I apologize.. its just me...cant help....I'll try change,, but its gonna b tough)
- I dont need a bf to fight with me...(I have the best of friends for that.. n I love those bitter
sweet fights...they'll stay with me always...)
- I dont need a bf to irritate me n get irritated too...(I cannot even make a list of the thousands going thru the trauma already)
wait a sec... wasnt I supposed to jot down why I need one...
well I think I dont really need a boyfriend.. I just WANT one.
n ya the definition... is still not clear... help needed...
n before I start.. I'd like 2 mention havnt written nething for a long time now.. so all those critics.. plzz b a little soft on comments...(PS: any commnets on English n vocab prohibited..)
well how do we define a boyfriend...
a boy who is a friend.. or a friend who happens to be a male... or someone other than the two..
dont expect an answer from me.. coz bole toh mamu apun ko koi bhi chalega.. as long as u categorize him(..n better it b him...) as MY boyfriend...
this post for sure is open for suggestions .. many in a row.. if needed.. coz this is a question of life n death now...
soo.. a boyfriend.. once we hav decided who he is(clear bout his identity...n we havnt yet chosen who he's gonna be)..wat comes next is.. what to do with him..as in to b less rude.. why exactly do we(I ) need a boyfriend.. havnt given much thought to it...but let's just try jot down a few things..
- I dont need a bf (read as boyfriend) to get an unasked for and unquestioned ride on a bike ( an awesome black pulsar, or a red apache, or golden freedom... waiting right at ur doorsteps.. just for you.. u claim it n it calims you... aahaaa..)
- I dont need a bf to have a chocolate pastry (delicious.. yummy.. ohh cant we hav them all three meals n even after n before...everytime.. every second...)
- I dont need a bf to show off..(nazar lag jayegi yaar...waise bhi bechara apun ke saath chal raha hai kaafi nahi hai kya.. aur torture karenge toh bhaag jayega..)
- I dont need a bf to go out for movies..( harry potter.. n finding nemo... or maybe shark tale...do we watch such kinna movies with a bf... but I cant really waste money on romantic flicks...)
- I dont need a bf for support..( u kno like the money plant needs... m parisitic enuf... use zyada support chahiye mainu sehan karn vaaste...)
- I dont need a bf coz all the girls of my age have one.. or hav had atleast one.. or probably hav many right now.. or hav had many.. n still having one..(this is just not fair... I kno m not fair too.. but equality...)
- I dont need bf to accompany me on trips back home..( m happy looking outta the window... letting the wind blow off my face.... smiling at jokes unheard..unsaid...n going home.. ohh it needs nothing more..)
- I dont need a bf to go shopping with( one thing even I dont like going for...)
-I dont need a bf to call me up late in the nights...( ohh I fall asleep by around 10.. n if not sleeping m definitely on phone already longing for water... the amount I speak.. soo..)
- I dont need a bf dance with me on dj floor...( m the best company anyone can have.. n the best part is.. there on that floor .. I enjoy myself.. in ne which way.. 0hh I need just one DJ to survive.. plzzz... one dance... for hrs....)
- I dont need a bf to buy me gifts...( I dont take gifts...waise bhi apun ki choice bahut ajeeb hai.. kisi ke paise kyun waste karane..see kind n generous side of my personality..)
- I dont need a bf for long evening walks( I just need those walks.. under the blue sky.. for hours n hours... just me n the sky above.. the moon... the stars..)
- I dont need a bf to protect me ( haa if m not wrong its the ppl around who need protection from me...)
- I dont need a bf to stare at the moon tirelessly without blinking an eye..(m damn busy doing that...)
- I dont need a bf to smile without any reason ( one mad person .. guess is more than enuf..)
- I dont need a bf to bear me playing with a balloon n get embarassed...( I want a big red heart shaped balloon.. right away..I wanna jump.. n cry again over a balloon went flat... I dont do dat to embarass anyone trust me.. n if I did happen to embarass many(m sure I did..) I apologize.. its just me...cant help....I'll try change,, but its gonna b tough)
- I dont need a bf to fight with me...(I have the best of friends for that.. n I love those bitter
sweet fights...they'll stay with me always...)
- I dont need a bf to irritate me n get irritated too...(I cannot even make a list of the thousands going thru the trauma already)
wait a sec... wasnt I supposed to jot down why I need one...
well I think I dont really need a boyfriend.. I just WANT one.
n ya the definition... is still not clear... help needed...

2 Comments:
well...as far as the definition is concerned ,i can help with that!!!
/"bOI.frend/ noun- a man or boy with whom a person is having a romantic or sexual relationship.
And ms. confused... atleast be clear abt what u want...bf or tp
;)
All this tym u only seem to b sayin-
Where are the hopes,
where are the dreams..
My Cinderella story scene
I'm a lot to handle,
I'm a hell lotta scandal
i'm a drama queen..
i'm the best thing that ure eyes have ever seen!!!
Aint it??C'mon...we need a change here ,eh lady??? ;o)
change....
but bf needed.. or wanted..
guess the lady's confused...
Post a Comment
<< Home