....
m sure this one's just another turn..
its not gonna take more than a churn..
my Life never gets off the track..
coz it has never got the track..
its like a wanderer's abode...
me n you together we row..
you never seem to enjoy..n I never bow..
is there sumthing on ur mind..
if u dont mind may I know...
I want to look behind the mask u show...
m sure we are companions..not ready to go..
its not bout us..M bothered..
m wondering bout the hill we are after...
whoever wins the race.. shall b losing thereafter..
its not the zenith m looking for..
its the path to ponder..
U n I alongside..the river roars downstream.
the stones fight back ..just as you do..
let the strings roll.. come alongwith..
this is gonna be a journey of lifetime..
all thru the path the fog shall stay..
look into my eyes..u'll kno where ur heart stays..
m not kidding ..even if u'd say..
ur face is still smiling after hours spared.
come let's be one today.. n feel the breeze on other's face..
u love urself..I do tooo..
but today is us..let alone tomorro's blues..
n blue is then my fav color...I kno u like it too..
for once just paint the town in the color..
together we choose...
its not gonna take more than a churn..
my Life never gets off the track..
coz it has never got the track..
its like a wanderer's abode...
me n you together we row..
you never seem to enjoy..n I never bow..
is there sumthing on ur mind..
if u dont mind may I know...
I want to look behind the mask u show...
m sure we are companions..not ready to go..
its not bout us..M bothered..
m wondering bout the hill we are after...
whoever wins the race.. shall b losing thereafter..
its not the zenith m looking for..
its the path to ponder..
U n I alongside..the river roars downstream.
the stones fight back ..just as you do..
let the strings roll.. come alongwith..
this is gonna be a journey of lifetime..
all thru the path the fog shall stay..
look into my eyes..u'll kno where ur heart stays..
m not kidding ..even if u'd say..
ur face is still smiling after hours spared.
come let's be one today.. n feel the breeze on other's face..
u love urself..I do tooo..
but today is us..let alone tomorro's blues..
n blue is then my fav color...I kno u like it too..
for once just paint the town in the color..
together we choose...

2 Comments:
paint the town in the colur blue??Ohh...i thot itwaz "paint it yellow"..wasnt it ?? ;)
Vaise as usual awsome poem,simple yet magnanimous in appeal...u seem lyk ure on ur way to becomin a pro!!!
Bt therez a flipside to it..ive alwaz needed my teacher's help to decipher those abstruse poets' poetry...n so hum jaise pe rehem karo!!!!!
flipside.. well noc lue.. but flop side.. for sure...
coming from a buff
Post a Comment
<< Home