Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Last may!!

let the wind blow..
across this face
just once again.. once more
it might be the last time
wid a few days left
its been long on board..
m taking off the charge..
it's not my sail nemore..

hold my hand n run along..
m afraid not today..
even though the path's hazy..
it's time to let go..
years spent n years gone..
wen was the last time
I walked alone..
without you besides..
m sure to miss the stride...

were you the one..
who was walking with me that day,.
I didnt really notice..
but I felt your steps close..
just as u alwaz chose..
and I thought maybe u'd call my name..
n I'll tell you
how important you were..
but it was your day..
n you otherwise chose...

I kno things cant be undone ..
can I just get one more day..
there are things left unsaid..
feelings deep within..
your eyes still ask me something in dreams..
but the sun rises before the answer reaps..
m not the one running today..
can you again give me..
what you gave me last may...

it's queer I walk this day..
with the same smile..
when m missing the snow..
amidst what we drove
far to the neverland
where the fairies showed
the path we were unable to see
the moments we were not able to hold..

ohh how I wish..
today was just another day...
and there were many more still to come..
but have reached the end of teh maze..
m out of debt today..
as I clear all my scores..
n life's not gonna lend me more
m not to hit the home run ..
as they push me aside..
the limelight's not for me today...

3 Comments:

Blogger Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

time comes and time goes...
never waits for the tide to hit the shores...
And when u need some distance to find another road..
it burdens u with the overpowering load...
A choice it still gives ...
to colour our world with those memories.....

All the world's a waiting room
And we're standing in line
For the answers to the question
"What makes this fine?"
Its time now to leave the queue..
and take the path fate ordained for u...
the last may it always has to be..
and yet the first of a life that would carry u on to eternity...

Kya yaar,kal exam hai and main peom likh raha hun!!!!!!!lol

;o)

11:56 PM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

oye must say mast likha hai..
but plzz decipher...
kuchh samajh nahi aaya..
yaar ye english marwayegi!!

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...if this needs deciphering(which i know it definitely doesnt for ya)...i'd say whenever u feel low on self-confidence or just laid back ,or u feel that nobody can do more justice 2 hell than u can,just think about me ,and u'll kno there's some1 even worse u know...and when ur'e in really low spirits,just think of me...apne aap guss aa jaayega...mood theek nahi toh atleast change to ho jayega!!!
:D:D
;o)

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home