que sera sera!!
Was walking not alone this time..
had someone striding besides..
do I know him..dont think so..
n it wont matter though...
coz he cant see me.. today..
I've left for my wonderland abode..
he asked a question within..
when will I get that gal
would she say yes today..
n I sang loud like alwaz..
que sera sera...
wondering not what he'd say..
coz he cannot listen to me today...
m on my way to the end of the day..
the wind blew past..
longing to kno till wen would it last.
the sands blowing up- high..
the leaves falling under the sky...
m I to sing n laugh..
que sera sera...whatever will be.. will be...
the heat was drawing to a close..
the evening sky taking up to the toll..
from heaven comes a calling streak..
trhe lighting that hit the earthy being...
he looked up into the unseen..
when will I walk without the fear to be.,..
the setting sun has his own story..
its' the day passed by that matters..
making way for a new n rosy dawn..
but m not gonna say agian..
que sera sera...
who's this guy.. here in the middle of the road..
I know him for sure..
I told him once..
He is the one I long to be mine.
n he laughed n pushed me aside...
I cried that day for hours..
n I asked the one above..
would I get someone.. who'd love me to the core..
que sera sera..
whatever will be.. will be...
had someone striding besides..
do I know him..dont think so..
n it wont matter though...
coz he cant see me.. today..
I've left for my wonderland abode..
he asked a question within..
when will I get that gal
would she say yes today..
n I sang loud like alwaz..
que sera sera...
whatever will be.. will be..
wondering not what he'd say..
coz he cannot listen to me today...
m on my way to the end of the day..
the wind blew past..
longing to kno till wen would it last.
the sands blowing up- high..
the leaves falling under the sky...
m I to sing n laugh..
que sera sera...
the heat was drawing to a close..
the evening sky taking up to the toll..
from heaven comes a calling streak..
trhe lighting that hit the earthy being...
he looked up into the unseen..
when will I walk without the fear to be.,..
the setting sun has his own story..
its' the day passed by that matters..
making way for a new n rosy dawn..
but m not gonna say agian..
que sera sera...
whatever will be.. will be...
who's this guy.. here in the middle of the road..
I know him for sure..
I told him once..
He is the one I long to be mine.

n he laughed n pushed me aside...
I cried that day for hours..
n I asked the one above..
would I get someone.. who'd love me to the core..
que sera sera..
whatever will be.. will be...
was the answer I believed...
today as he walks alone..
ohh can I hold his hand once n stroll..
I know he never loved me..
but m leaving him behind today..
his smile kills me everytime it shows..
life is a wonder well woven ..
my eyes cant take off his way...
ohh gosh... why couldnt he be mine..
que sera sera..
whatever will be.. will be...
today as he walks alone..
ohh can I hold his hand once n stroll..
I know he never loved me..
but m leaving him behind today..
his smile kills me everytime it shows..
life is a wonder well woven ..
my eyes cant take off his way...
ohh gosh... why couldnt he be mine..
que sera sera..
whatever will be.. will be...
I think I should go away..
he is talking to himself...
n m not to stay..
"ohh can I get her back..
she is the one I wish to be..
the gal to my hearty dreams..
I said no that day..
coz I needed some time to sway..
now the time's all gone..
she's not there anymore..
I love her so much not just today..
I wanna come home to the stars away..
can I be the one who says...
que sera sera....
whatever will be.. will be...
he is talking to himself...
n m not to stay..
"ohh can I get her back..
she is the one I wish to be..
the gal to my hearty dreams..
I said no that day..
coz I needed some time to sway..
now the time's all gone..
she's not there anymore..
I love her so much not just today..
I wanna come home to the stars away..
can I be the one who says...
que sera sera....
whatever will be.. will be...
this was not meant to be..
we are here for the other today...
I can see him.. n not feel..
he wants to see me.. but why today..
tomorrow's not promised newaz...
together we walk alone again...
he n me were alwaz awake..
n today when m off to sleep
he says..
he loves me even more today...
we are here for the other today...
I can see him.. n not feel..
he wants to see me.. but why today..
tomorrow's not promised newaz...
together we walk alone again...
he n me were alwaz awake..
n today when m off to sleep
he says..
he loves me even more today...

2 Comments:
hmmm....alice in wonderland,eh???
alice mite b in wonderland..
but this one's bout the heavenly abode...
Post a Comment
<< Home