Friday, April 13, 2007

M drowning!!


Long time back wen I decided I'll take over the world by storm..
I did manage to take a few steps.. n found myself on ground..
n realized that the cherished dream broke to pieces..
ohh ya it was just another dream..
but m not any other person..or am I..who cares...
with the customary..bhawan days'..on the roll these days.. I also managed to get one invite..
I am very thankful to the invitee though.. for his kind gesture..
but frankly I dont like these bhawan days much..I do like the dj's being played there..I love the friends together having fun...the crowds..n the celebrations,,
but the whole idea of invitin a few n not all..not gettin invited by a certain someone..makes no sense at all..
thanks to these bhawan days..last year I lost a real great guy.. n its unbearable..even though it was his fault.. but he was just being a nice friend.. m nice too..at times...
oh n ya I missed on renmaining six bhawan days... alll for my brilliant image in this place...
For those who do get to talk to me find me crazy..n those who could just think bout being there find me a characteristically low .. but never mind..n ya those who try to come up n talk.. cudnt stop wondering as to why this gal shud hav such big an attitude...
n I wonder how could ppl manage to even bear me for a second.... I dont mind though...
you do need people..n friends if you have a few...at times like when you are short of money.. or you have no big names sticking to you for an upcoming social event..or.. leave it it's gonna be a long list..
m not saying all friends are the same.. m a keen believer of "A friend is a friend is a friend.."
I personally long for the foes...
they are lovable..n they fight properly...n they keep you on ur toes... ready for the next big thing...
n wat's the use when the so called friends for whom u'd stand against the usual social norms..
tell you "You Lied".. haaa .. why not have got nothin else to do... nothin better to keep myself busy with...
hardly makes a difference...atleast m good at something.. be it lying... I love the fact...
n ya bhawan days... there is this on ecoming up in a couple of days..
m not invited.. n wont be 4 sure... but whoever gets the invite.. hope cherishes being there..enjoy every bit of it... I'll sleep thru it all.. aaahaaa...
have been sleeping all thru the day... n seems m pretty gud at it..
n can beat my loving roomie at it..netime... she's got a big competition under the roof...

n but of course!! I'll drown.. dunno how to swim ..

5 Comments:

Blogger Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

ahaan!!
If u've forgotten..u got not one...but more than one invites...
But i guess they dont really count for u...
And practice what u preach-"A friend is a friend is a wateva"...just sayin things which dnt mean anythin is absurd..

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

point taken sir...

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure being anonymous on ur own blog feels really gud,ain't it??Lemme try it too!!

3:48 AM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

this ain't ur blog..
so no need to b anonymous..
n secondly..
login karne ka time nahi tha...
aapko samajh aaya na kisne comment kiya toh problem kya hai...

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chilllllll!!!!!!!!!
was just foolin around....
i never said its my blog!!!!!!!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home