maybe today!!
don't ask me why..
for today I pray.
coz I may not answer you now..
one day u'll know..
I just long for your touch,
more than u'll ever know..
It's just you I want nemore...
but don't ask me when..
for this is not the time...
coz m sure I'll say it one day..
you are a of part of me ..
that'll forever stay..
you complete me in ways ..
noone can ever change..
but don't ask me where??
for I don't know myself.
coz you'll take me along..
to the road stretched beyond..
hold me tight..
you are my life..
loosen up a bit..
so that our heart beats..
but don't ask me what..
for there are things left unsaid
coz one day everybody would know..
my breath was never my own..
your scent kept my alive..
my eyes are opened till date wide..
we were not supposed to part.
every part of me still loves you lot.
but don't ask me who..
how would I know..
coz m not the one who chose
the fate intervened once more..
you know you have always been
the wind that sails my boat.
am still on board waiting for you
would you come just a little close.
but don't ask me
I beg today..
coz I may again say NO..
we are not meant to be..
even today..I believe you know more than I do..
I am not me without you..
your touch still feels strong within..
your smile can still make my knees go weak..
but don't ask the lord
for he may not know..
our destinies did what he could not do..
m not destined to live it nemore..
it's gone with the last breath long gone..
m on my way..
n I don't care if I look good today..
coz you were the beauty in me..
you were the one I flaunted on streets..
In your arms one day ..
you asked me..
if there's somethin I wanna say.
n I said no... not today...
now as m on my way..
m not worried..
whether they have a place for me
coz I just want those hands in mine.
those eyes to stay.
if heaven's where I was meant to say
m gonna tell you today..
I love you..
coz have longed to hear you say
you love me too..
for today I pray.
coz I may not answer you now..
one day u'll know..
I just long for your touch,
more than u'll ever know..
It's just you I want nemore...
but don't ask me when..
for this is not the time...
coz m sure I'll say it one day..
you are a of part of me ..
that'll forever stay..
you complete me in ways ..
noone can ever change..
but don't ask me where??
for I don't know myself.
coz you'll take me along..
to the road stretched beyond..
hold me tight..
you are my life..
loosen up a bit..
so that our heart beats..
but don't ask me what..
for there are things left unsaid
coz one day everybody would know..
my breath was never my own..
your scent kept my alive..
my eyes are opened till date wide..
we were not supposed to part.
every part of me still loves you lot.
but don't ask me who..
how would I know..
coz m not the one who chose
the fate intervened once more..
you know you have always been
the wind that sails my boat.
am still on board waiting for you
would you come just a little close.
but don't ask me
I beg today..
coz I may again say NO..
we are not meant to be..
even today..I believe you know more than I do..
I am not me without you..
your touch still feels strong within..
your smile can still make my knees go weak..
but don't ask the lord
for he may not know..
our destinies did what he could not do..
m not destined to live it nemore..
it's gone with the last breath long gone..
m on my way..
n I don't care if I look good today..
coz you were the beauty in me..
you were the one I flaunted on streets..
In your arms one day ..
you asked me..
if there's somethin I wanna say.
n I said no... not today...
now as m on my way..
m not worried..
whether they have a place for me
coz I just want those hands in mine.
those eyes to stay.
if heaven's where I was meant to say
m gonna tell you today..
I love you..
coz have longed to hear you say
you love me too..

4 Comments:
Great poem... I can very much say, its your best so far. You shouldn't have stopped writing poems.
don't you call it a poem.. or all the poets round the world.. may very well "take a jump in the well"
thanks..
but I still believe.. m jinxed...
sombre....yet enchanting!!Dunno y i checked ur blog today bt was surprised to see a new post!!And its fab!!
"jinxed"...why so??
its a good poem.....
Post a Comment
<< Home