Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Strange but True

Known words aren't they.. but that's not the point to ponder over.. life's deeper meanings still lie far off our reach...well m sure of one thing though... can have any arbit start to a post .. no deviations now..

walking down the aisle..
was not wat I dreamt..
but holding her hands
was a dream come true..
reality they always say,
Is stranger than fiction..

heaven sent beauty
no she was not..
but a beauty to the core
not one wud give a second thought..
reality they always say,
Is stranger than fiction..

I spent a night with her besides..
together we watched the starry sky..
stars now seem not that bright..
the eyes still looking beyond the glow she hides
reality they always say,
Is stranger than fiction..

beautiful black eyes that guide..
the way to a far off land..
the sea still keeps looking
for the shore she carried hope..
reality they always say,
Is stranger than fiction..

walking alongside her one fine day
I knew not wat to say
words were not served in tray..
n I was lost as usual in bay
reality they always say,
Is stranger than fiction..

not being the one who talked tall
she kept saying things arbit at large
her smile I forgot to mention
was not to be missed amidst that laugh
reality they always say,
Is stranger than fiction..

deep down this soul
there was a heart that knew
if not willing to accept..
this moment wud not last long.
.reality they always say,
Is stranger than fiction..

Its not the seconds that count
its the moments that matter..
her voice would keep echoing
leaving the beats unheard uncounted..
reality they always say,
Is stranger than fiction..

she closed her eyes sighing the horizon
took the last breath beneath the sky
her face was moonlit the moment she drew..
away from this earth to the abode above.
reality they always say,
Is stranger than fiction..

I say I believe them today..
but for one thing..
reality might be stranger..
but its the strangeness of life
that stays forever...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oye remember havin written a comment on dis post...bt it seems u've deleted a lot more than jus the comment!!!

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home