Friday, December 01, 2006

Terrible!! is the word...

Yeah!!
dunno y m I here witing this post .. but m sure there has to be a valid reason..
kno my statements somehow or teh other become qffensive.. though not intended.. or is it..
found n objection to mentioning someone as a companion..
now again.. n abojection to mentioning someone.. as a friend..or acquantaince..or a friend's friend...
well they say.. its the worse I cud do to them..
but with due regards.. to the worst of the worsts...
m not eligible enuf to do worse to neone..
its just my way of saying thanks...
to them for being there..
they say..
I turn my friends into foes..
but why do tehy miss out on me turning their foes into their friends...
they say..
I think big bout myself...
but why cant they see..that when they feel big.. m there ready to b the smallest..
they say..
M not the person they want to befriend..
but why cant they remember..I was the one whos tood by wen they were deserted by their friends...(if at all..)
well m not asking for ne explanations...
coz thats something I dont dwell upon..
all I live for is the unexplained...
the unexplored..
n u kno wat I'll continue being me..(or I'll try to..)

if u walk along u r my companion..
if u sit besides u are an acquantaince..
if u fight with me u are my partner..

n Friend ya we'll see to it tooo...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oye who's dis anonymous above me...i thot maybe i needed to b the first to comment on this post...
Neways,whoever dis guy ,or girl is...seems to be desperate to be added to ur frnds list..
Comin 2 my reply-
Dont walk ahead of me...i may nt follow
Dont walk behind me...i may not lead...
But when u feel u need some1...just look beside nd i'll be there walkin wid ya..."

1:17 AM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

@ aupsy or wateva...
these are old lines..
comeup wid something original Mr. Poet...

@anonymous...
I cudn't get even a bit of wat u wanted to say...
LET U WAT?????

1:40 AM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

guess!!..
I kno who the anonymous cud possibly be...

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home