actually I do!!!
M not like the usual gals..
as I alwaz claim..
n hope ppl who know me at all
wud agree to this for the day..
His eyes were like the bowl of fire
His breath almost sensed my desire
I like not being taken along..
This time I just cudn't help but follow..
His powerful hold kept me luring..
The more I went back..
More I cud se myself fallin ahead..
It was not a usual trap..
Exactly wat I had alwaz dreamt
Not my dream guy at all
But then who dreamt of the prince on the horse
His was the smile I alwaz saw
Wen I wanted a soft spot
It goes without saying
In him lies my universe profound..
Hollow days hav I spent
Wishful nights went by
Even today as I turn to see
There is not a thought sans him
The heart beats thoroughly for him
N the warmth of his hands keeps me strong
M not looking for the shining armor
All he is the next door charmer..
Never was he seen around
wen I needed to see someone
never did he stopped the tears rolling
wenever they flow without bars
never did he help me stand
if on a long path I suddenly fall
All he wud do was stand aloof
n tell me that I stand a chance..
I know not the route to his heart
neither do I bother to claim his cart
I stand alone today
without him being away
he is not a dream come true..
he is the dream I dared to watch
he never appeared to be
the one on my arrow dart..
he held me tight for long today
n then I fought to find my ground
he stood there saving the cart
with wet eyes I cared to howl
all he said was I longed to hear
"I fell not in love with you..
I had to rise to be loved by you.."
the pain in the arm just creaked
the attitude I accompany..
from altitude shrieked...
it wasn't true for m sure
I had things more important to sway
not that I never wanted him
but this river never did I wish to swim
across lies my heart's desire
but m walking on the line of fire
I know u wud never know
I fell deep into ur eyes the day we met
still wandering there to find a way
losing my beats whenever urs are felt
all I have to say is..
"yes I fell in love with u once again.."
as I alwaz claim..
n hope ppl who know me at all
wud agree to this for the day..
His eyes were like the bowl of fire
His breath almost sensed my desire
I like not being taken along..
This time I just cudn't help but follow..
His powerful hold kept me luring..
The more I went back..
More I cud se myself fallin ahead..
It was not a usual trap..
Exactly wat I had alwaz dreamt
Not my dream guy at all
But then who dreamt of the prince on the horse
His was the smile I alwaz saw
Wen I wanted a soft spot
It goes without saying
In him lies my universe profound..
Hollow days hav I spent
Wishful nights went by
Even today as I turn to see
There is not a thought sans him
The heart beats thoroughly for him
N the warmth of his hands keeps me strong
M not looking for the shining armor
All he is the next door charmer..
Never was he seen around
wen I needed to see someone
never did he stopped the tears rolling
wenever they flow without bars
never did he help me stand
if on a long path I suddenly fall
All he wud do was stand aloof
n tell me that I stand a chance..
I know not the route to his heart
neither do I bother to claim his cart
I stand alone today
without him being away
he is not a dream come true..
he is the dream I dared to watch
he never appeared to be
the one on my arrow dart..
he held me tight for long today
n then I fought to find my ground
he stood there saving the cart
with wet eyes I cared to howl
all he said was I longed to hear
"I fell not in love with you..
I had to rise to be loved by you.."
the pain in the arm just creaked
the attitude I accompany..
from altitude shrieked...
it wasn't true for m sure
I had things more important to sway
not that I never wanted him
but this river never did I wish to swim
across lies my heart's desire
but m walking on the line of fire
I know u wud never know
I fell deep into ur eyes the day we met
still wandering there to find a way
losing my beats whenever urs are felt
all I have to say is..
"yes I fell in love with u once again.."

3 Comments:
g8...... and one of few i can really understand.......
i'm actually nt in my senses rite now,maybe this wasn't a gud time fr readin such a romantic poem,i'll tell u later why,but now since i've read it,all i can make out is-ur'e actually trying to say this "I do" to someone...i kno u won't temme who ur'e referrin to over here,but lemme tell u,he won't be able to turn it down even if he wants to...
Trust me,its actually the most beautiful thing i've ever read...
i wish i cud express myself in such a gr8 way...
Ek comment post karne ke liye pandrah jagah login karna padta hai ajkal..ye google waale na....
anyways...
Compassionate cum passionate...
Deeper than deep...
Hallowed portals you traversed...
U know not wat they're worth..
these words u deem so worthless...
Post a Comment
<< Home