Monday, November 27, 2006

Was it Me??

dunno.. but wat I did today has left me amazed n m sure neone who has ever got to know me..
n that excludes a majority from the list..
it was just one of those usual walk after dinner...that me n Mugdha hav got into habit of...
whether or not we have a big exam the very next day..
well its the time..
I can actually look upto the sky n do wat I so dearly love..
star gazing.. looking for some familiar ones.. discovering a lot new...n loving it all..
watching the Moon so profoundly...
not bothered as to who's who of teh campus actually looking at me or not..
coz somehow.. I feel now.. that almost ne person in teh campus(n I think earth ) knows Mugdha..
n those of u who are shaking their heads non affirmatively...
I just have one word.. you are losing out on something..
(I just hope she never gets to read this.. coz I kno how much she hates ..all this publicity....
n trust me she's a sweetheart..)
n as usual now that hav deviated enuf from wat I was about to relate to..
today wen we moved towards.. nesci..
I was walking in the middle of the road looking high up to the sky..
n she was in one of her usual bit silent moods...
We reached the place of all places...
n no coffee.. wat???? well nothing new..
we waited for sometime..
she got someone to talk to(his bro..)
n I moved to a BENCH..
there as I sat..my mind was not thinking nething(4 a change..)
after a few odd minutes(well that reminds me of someone.. long forgotten...)
she turns up with my usual coffeee n her soup...
n I see this guy..
he hjas his own history n a long one that too..
m not givin ne details..
but he's her friend..or was her friend(n a gud one)
I just keep nagging her with do u ppl talk or not..
today as I sit there my wagging tongue..
uttered another piece of rubbish.."let me ask him..."
why the hell do I speak that much..
"ya y not...lemme see...."she exclaims...
n I gear up..."ya of course..."
I move..."lets leave it.. he's off too far...mayb some other time.."
"well I just knew u cudnt..."she comes up with another dash of words...fuel to the fire..
n m running now to get to this strange guy...why?????? why????????
"excuse me...."
one guy turns...(n to add I just love this one.. I odnt kno y.. hav seen him around a few times...n me n Mee kinna give in to his presence everytime..his black T n blue denim..aaahhhh!!)
neways thats not the point...another guy turns.. sans one...
no the third one...my unspoken words...
I reach up2 him...
n the best part..m speechless...
oops blunder where are the words...
"hmmm...aahhh..actually....I just wanted ...I mean.. "
why do they have these huge wattage streetlamps around the campus..ya its gud..
but...
ok.."Are u two talking.?" hope I dint cross the borders...
"I'll just talk to her...." : x phewww...
n I turn ..with "YEah!!!"
"wat's the matter..." ohh that nothing...
n we reach nesci..I take my coffee.. n m out of the place..
just as I reach out ..
there's this couple.."that's just no way to say byee gudnite...".."so how shud I??"
ohhh comeon.. gimme a break...where shud I head for..Heaven...
ftera few moments.. I signal my roomie..
bout the time..
n she just hints me to buzz off...ya of course.. who m I then...
both of them.. come out...
m walking a few steps ahead...out of courtesy....Mugdha speeds upto me..
I walk now a few steps behind..
n Mugdha looks at me..n m walking besides her now..
m busy again with the clouds...not that they are talking much...
n then this guy(a usual IITian..)playing on his cell.."tere bin mein yun kaise jiya..."..I dint knew how not to laugh... so cough seemed to b a better option...
we reached SB..."byeee..." m still looking to the ground..."hey thanks...to u..."guess thats referred to me..."ya ok...but why..."
n i come bak to my room.. to find the serene n calm.. Mugdha..ohh no...
newaz now to think of it..
I dunno y.. but I did do something i wudn't have ever done..
not coz m scared...or I dont have the guts...
but thats just not me.....

m happy that they talked...if at all coz of me...
n m sure some day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home