It seems I forgot myself..
ya kno it sounds as if its gonna be one long post wondering my failures n my dejections..
but nopes hav always been unpredictable..
n guee thats wat I forgot..
I forgot me..
but late last night I found it... though was busy with the formatting bits here n there till 4 in the morn.. but somehow did manage to catch hold of the self...mine that is...
n now that its here lets celebrate..
days passby wandering n literally that is..
from here to there that is literal too.
since no idea bout where n y n wen....
it seems illogical to b here ta this place..
but I kno it has taught me a lot..
from the meanings to means.. n meant to be..n meaningless to ponder upon..
M not one of those givin a rare sight to others on the way..
or am I ..
lets not go deeper...
though m caught red handed(well red fcaed) many a times crow gazing..
that is the only thing to live for afterall.
n even though there's not much room for the same here in this place..
most of the times ..m busy with my thoughts..
n they are crap..if at all....
to be rubbished n throwwn out of scraps..
let it be then who cares they are mine..
n I like most of them except a few here n there....
was just wondering bout how i landed up in this place..
n the place did manage to mend me a lot..
I miled n laughed..
n I cried n sought...
all that I do..is for my soul..
oops gettin to the wrong track..
with running from soles these days...
just wanna add..
rite now..
I want to have a PEPSI....a Chocolate cake...n that'll be all....
but nopes hav always been unpredictable..
n guee thats wat I forgot..
I forgot me..
but late last night I found it... though was busy with the formatting bits here n there till 4 in the morn.. but somehow did manage to catch hold of the self...mine that is...
n now that its here lets celebrate..
days passby wandering n literally that is..
from here to there that is literal too.
since no idea bout where n y n wen....
it seems illogical to b here ta this place..
but I kno it has taught me a lot..
from the meanings to means.. n meant to be..n meaningless to ponder upon..
M not one of those givin a rare sight to others on the way..
or am I ..
lets not go deeper...
though m caught red handed(well red fcaed) many a times crow gazing..
that is the only thing to live for afterall.
n even though there's not much room for the same here in this place..
most of the times ..m busy with my thoughts..
n they are crap..if at all....
to be rubbished n throwwn out of scraps..
let it be then who cares they are mine..
n I like most of them except a few here n there....
was just wondering bout how i landed up in this place..
n the place did manage to mend me a lot..
I miled n laughed..
n I cried n sought...
all that I do..is for my soul..
oops gettin to the wrong track..
with running from soles these days...
just wanna add..
rite now..
I want to have a PEPSI....a Chocolate cake...n that'll be all....

4 Comments:
Now this'll need some explaining...after all those sombre meoments of homesickness nd loneliness, u've started pondering upon wat exactly u've bin upto since the last year,and seems like u started out alone and ended up alone(wid ur pepsi nd choc cake firmly in tow!!)...bt i told u ur'e life isn't that bad...its just the way u luk at it that needs to change...
well to the only person other than me.. who has an access to my blog...
be a little less philosiphical..
it'll help a lot....
n a little less complicated english vocab wud do the magic..
Oops!!!I forget that my blogger frnd isn't fluent in the univesal language...LOL!!Just kiddin...
I'm not gud wid words...so it wudn't get better if i turn it around...
not gud with words...
ahhaa...
look who's talking..
one with an already famous blog...
Post a Comment
<< Home