I think I like this one!!
"WOULD IT MATTER!!"
She smiled in a world of thousand gleams..
For me she was the world in a single being,
With a heart to ponder at her every beat..
I knew one day I'll catch her walking by the beach.
She was a dream yet so real..
There was a fear but the thought was dear,
Drop of tear from her deep blue eyes,
Fell to the thirsty earth making a void wide..
I could feel the pain in this soul downright..
N she asks in a manner so polite.."Would it matter?"
A ray of hope appears at the end of the tunnel,
She jumps in joy to touch the sky,
I could hear the bells of celebration away from miles..
N there's a glance full of query so sweet.."Would it matter?"
Among the crowd that day, with all having a ball,
Dancing like a fairy suddenly she falls,
Seen were faces laughing,no hands on call..
With wet eyes she turned n asked"Would it matter?"
In the autumn,fall from branches the leaves dry,
She loved them lot to see them drop
I bought a bunch of flowers wrapped them in gold,
As a gift that I hoped stayed with her for long..
She just had one thing to ask,"Would it matter?"
For once if she could have bothered to listen,
What I was saying...even when I was mum..
It was just a matter of a wall,
She always chose the other side to the one I was on..
I still cant remember the day I began to walk..
But shall I disclose the moment she laughed..
Don't kno bout the time I uttered my first words..
Well lasts strong the second she touched me once..
I lost a thousand beats of this ailing heart..
Everytime the question popped,
N WHY I ASK,WOULD IT MATTER TO ME IF AT ALL...
I kno her not,she has never been my gal,
All I kno is a secret in dark,
She was not the one I ever wanted..
She is the only one I asked.
She smiled in a world of thousand gleams..
For me she was the world in a single being,
With a heart to ponder at her every beat..
I knew one day I'll catch her walking by the beach.
She was a dream yet so real..
There was a fear but the thought was dear,
Drop of tear from her deep blue eyes,
Fell to the thirsty earth making a void wide..
I could feel the pain in this soul downright..
N she asks in a manner so polite.."Would it matter?"
A ray of hope appears at the end of the tunnel,
She jumps in joy to touch the sky,
I could hear the bells of celebration away from miles..
N there's a glance full of query so sweet.."Would it matter?"
Among the crowd that day, with all having a ball,
Dancing like a fairy suddenly she falls,
Seen were faces laughing,no hands on call..
With wet eyes she turned n asked"Would it matter?"
In the autumn,fall from branches the leaves dry,
She loved them lot to see them drop
I bought a bunch of flowers wrapped them in gold,
As a gift that I hoped stayed with her for long..
She just had one thing to ask,"Would it matter?"
For once if she could have bothered to listen,
What I was saying...even when I was mum..
It was just a matter of a wall,
She always chose the other side to the one I was on..
I still cant remember the day I began to walk..
But shall I disclose the moment she laughed..
Don't kno bout the time I uttered my first words..
Well lasts strong the second she touched me once..
I lost a thousand beats of this ailing heart..
Everytime the question popped,
N WHY I ASK,WOULD IT MATTER TO ME IF AT ALL...
I kno her not,she has never been my gal,
All I kno is a secret in dark,
She was not the one I ever wanted..
She is the only one I asked.

3 Comments:
Is this ur own creation???If it is ,then i must say rapidex is having a good effect...don't forget to publicise the course in ur blog...atleast be thankful to those poor ppl who've helped u come dis far...HAIL RAPIDEX!!!!
as usual poetry is not something i can understand... but it is really brilliant one........
thanks but there's no need of ne formalities..
m actually done with them...
Post a Comment
<< Home