Saturday, November 18, 2006

Am a loser....

dint actually wanted to accept but its somehow seems true.. in the current scenario..
m not a poet to put my thoughts into words..
m not a mimic to express wat m unable to say..
but m human.(with a few doubts upon my identity being raised..buff..).
hav fought a lot..
n amidst it never did I turned bak or thought bout that..
n today when I fell again..
was just unable to pick myself up..
dunno but there was a force even stronger than my will that dint let me raise..
I was struggling like a bird stuck in cages..
no refuge seen around I cud see many a faces turned away..
but none seem to b profound..
I longed to be given a hand..which I dint want...n I dint get..
n then I decided to start again..
whether or not I win..
I'd love to compete n complete the race..
coz since I dont ever leave anyone alone in the middle of things..
I wont leave myself alone there tooo.
I'll be there for me..
n I'll cheer myself up.. I'll shout n call my name..
buck up.. would I always say...
coz m the best friend anyone can ask for..
n today I wanna ask to myself..
"would u be my friend??"
while I wait for the reply..
I better swap out all the crap from my mind..
bout the loser me..
coz I lose when i fight..
so it say clearly thta m gutsy enuf to take the call..
n stand tall..like teh great wall..
n watever may I face...I'll keep up the glow.. that lasts long...
I felt someone..
peeping from over my shoulder..
n I felt a warmth ...It's my new friend standing besides..
assuring me m not alone when I fall...
holding hands we walk along.. n face the life ..give it another shot....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrr8 ,simply fabbb...it seems(if i'm nt mistaken..)that i just got acknowledged in ur blog!!
And i'll b happy enough if by the end of it all,there's a post titled-"am a winner"...
:o)

11:41 PM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

did check it again...
where did u get a mention..

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh!!!Airs!!!
When did i say "mention",i said "acknowledged"...
Nd do check it again...
I'll help u by quoting these...

"but m human.(with a few doubts upon my identity being raised..buff..)."

With special attention to "buff"...

11:09 AM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

ok..
got ur point sir..
n shall remember this from now on...

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home