Friday, September 01, 2006

He's not the one...

Ever if there was a person I dreamt of being..I think I found out who it was....
Yup n that's an accomplishment..n as usual starting abruptly even this time round I hope I come to a rather descriptive n important point....noway..wat's then this place is all about...
lemme disclose to u the deepest kept secrets ever...
it so happened one day that I saw thsi extremely handsome guy n I decided for once he has to b mine watever may happen..n I started my rather difficult but definite struggle.I strolled my ever unkept hair..looked up to the sky ..prayed for the final bit..n moved to the front(as if on war)..n there I reach up2 his umbrella..(yup by now the venue must b clear...nesci..whatelse..
that's where we'v spent more than half of our time being in this place..as much now that the bhaiya recognizes us from quite a distance..n passes his all so vibrant smile...)...
n he's alone this was my ultimate chance...I moved further...he was hot if I shud confess...with a black T n blue denim..attitude oops...I was just bout 2 say my first words..n he looks up at me..flashes a smile.
N m gone....almost fainting when he pulled me to him...brought me bak to senses me hoping to hav lost..n he asks..."Aap theek to hain..."...me just blinking..who wudn't be...
We started talking ..the chord stuck at once...as if the universe was by my side..everything went so smooth..I cudn't believe...the violins playing in the background with.."unse mili nazar ki mere hosh udd gaye....." n I c another guy coming towards us...must be some acquaintance I thought.
he was gud looking...ok m not that crazy a crow watcher...but he was good..nyways he came n with a starry look in his eye looked at me with some strange queries as if...n now was the time for the introductory session..I was wondering wat might I b referred..n then comes the sweetest voice ever heard...meet him.."He's the love of my life..."
aaahhhhaaa....come again...crap...
n I stood there like n intruder to someone else's territory... passed one of my best smile's...n left.

n all my dreams came rolling down alongwith my fantasy home..amidst the clouds..with the moon..underneath the stars...n now blown by the wind...n gone..gone...
but there's this coool breeze flowing..n m smiling again..there's a new day ahead..n a new dream..
n a new prince charming...well I hope...
till then m walking alone but not lonely on my way to the horizon..
who knows there's someone waiting across at the far end with open arms...

4 Comments:

Blogger Mixi said...

abe ... dhokha... mere saath dhokha.... mere peeth peeche going to nesky n falling into cute guys' arms... chaloo cheez... now I'm truly alone..convinced I'm without frnds.... :(

9:59 AM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

hey..u kno u goin to nesci without me..still possibl..but other way round its impossible...
maine to aise hi phatte maar diye...

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waise ye publicly kiske character par keechad uchhal rahi hai? Naam bhi to batao...

10:40 AM  
Blogger Aupsy-The cOOlest One!! said...

Can't help but laugh...LOL!!!
I pitty that guy...seriously...
Nd that was just supposed to be a lame(and rather extraordinary) excuse for shooing away unwanted buffalos "under the umbrellas" i guess....

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home