Wednesday, August 30, 2006

m without any friends....

So this was the day of ultimate realization that dawned on me... since it was the day as bright as ever that suddenly went dark for the good though coz it was breezy n the dry leaves seen falling from the trees made it look so beautiful..in fact awesome a word stolen from a smart gal's (a sweet friend) dictionary.Well else everything wud hav been gr8 unless my dearest roomie went into that serene mode n revealed to me that I have no friends...what else cud one ask for.
Thus came the moment of utter dejection n I decided I'll go for something drastic.The stage was already set for my final journey..n I closed my eyes to relive my not so fruitful life as is seen by all n sundry....
but it appeared not a waste if at all....I might not hav friends today as is so rightly n brightly put but then I hav been friends to a lot who hav alwayz been alone..I did smile to that cute baby ...n brought a big smile to his face...
n then that day the old lady was really happy when I helped her...
come on hav lived a quite decent life..
wat if m alone today..I hav never left anyone alone...m always there...
if nobody's there for me let it be..m here for myself toooo....
n m happy ..
coz I love the sky ..the moon..the wind..the waving trees..the laughing faces..
the tears in the eyes after u've laughed lot....
n who cares if my eyes are wet...m definitely not looking for rain...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely written... but don't think you're without friends... you only have to ask...

11:05 PM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

just two words....
who's this.....

8:44 PM  
Blogger Mixi said...

oye gemini... unknown admirers commeting on your blog... always knew it was true... n know wat.... its coz ur not without frnds.. altho u specialize in making foes out of those who care for you.... n i repeat as i often do.... appreciate those who do care...
coz often in the noise that tells u have none... u fail to hear the voice that tells u "love u the way u r"...

10:05 AM  
Blogger SurERealist said...

u kno..
there wasn't neone..who ever felt that way....
if u r talkin bout urself..I mite giv a thought...

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best paradox of all times...i am alone n without friends...marry me

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home