Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Lost but surely..not in LOVE

.And so like any other day spending bout a good 2 hrs after the first ring of the alarm I got up instantly from my ever screaming bed.Not that I complain coz I kno its still better than not having one.I looked out of the window..that apparently lies in my part of the room exactly wat I wanted for my well known fetish for nature n its ever increasing beauty.The blue sky always brings an unknown smile on my face that many wonder hides out somewhere wen I..ok not letting my mind deviate from the topic..

After a few more early(if it was) morning chores like waiting in the queues with a bucket in one hand looking at the otherwise pretty faces with heaps of strange exrpressions cursing the souls soaked in water, it feels like a chaal(hindi movies stuff),When I get back to my absolutely unlike home room which has somehow become a part of us(me n my roomie).. I discover a new me(not the philosophical tone)..as I look into the mirror..I wonder wat's missing in there I tried making up for a lot of missing things a number of times before but to no use..I tried to figure out(literally) wat's that something I always tend to look for...well deviated a lot now.

I started a day anew with enthu running from one corner to another...n ppl thought I was lost but let me assure u even if that was true it wasn't love not yet.Just as usual I was walking deep in my thoughts(actually its an illusion that I love to offer) I felt(literally) the luck turning good suddenly with a wetting on my shoulder.Well on usual occasions m not that superstitious but ocassionaly I happen to be.So as they say was there something positive bout the day..as must be clear nby now that m usually a look for +ve in everything kinna person..n I continued moving.
all thru wondering deep..ok..ok.. wen I see this xtremely hot guy on the other side of the road(y always the other) but on this side there's this kiddo who's busy with his bicycle tricks n I follow him along unwary that there's a big truck coming rite ahead of us..I shout n scream n as usual scare the truck driver who poses a mighty brake halt.n the kid just flies off from the scene..
the driver uncle give a strange look n disappear while the guy on the other side seems to hav got his joke of the day...me head bent move for the class..when suddenly sum1 comes upto me n adds to the already spicy scene his lines "next time don't u dare leave the hostel alone.."

well I realized the best part was I din't get beaten up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home