For more reasons than one..
Me here won't be a surprise to lot...but then I kno it would actually be a shock...
sitting at that bench in there I kno for more reasons than one I wasn't my usual self...
I wasn't me...in fact after long I could actually see who I was...
I saw this girl quite with dreams placed well in her small eyes...that won't open coz they were too shy.
far away stood the one who could run miles with open arms..hoping to fly high up..
left alone on the beach to follow her own footsteps...that won't appear.
fighting a battle fierce than war..wanting to be her foe in the sea of odds.
spreading her wings wide n big enough to shade away the sky...
moving every bit of the dark clouds..loving every single moment passing.
looking up to the moon n with tears in those eyes posing a smile on that face.
waiting to b caught n held tight..just to feel grounded n protected.
N far from a corner I saw someone running upto her..
I know who it was n I ran closer but the rays blinded me...
n the eyes that were open went shut..lost in the stream.
I am in the church sitting with my so called companion...these dayz...
For more reasons than one I know its not the same other way round.
but then its me sitting with my hands fold finding a way out..
from my own self n my own beliefs..
that stand tall n they say I turn my friends into foes.
they say I have an attitude the size of everest..
all I wanna say is...thats the way I am...
n I love every part of being me...
With Love,
Preet
sitting at that bench in there I kno for more reasons than one I wasn't my usual self...
I wasn't me...in fact after long I could actually see who I was...
I saw this girl quite with dreams placed well in her small eyes...that won't open coz they were too shy.
far away stood the one who could run miles with open arms..hoping to fly high up..
left alone on the beach to follow her own footsteps...that won't appear.
fighting a battle fierce than war..wanting to be her foe in the sea of odds.
spreading her wings wide n big enough to shade away the sky...
moving every bit of the dark clouds..loving every single moment passing.
looking up to the moon n with tears in those eyes posing a smile on that face.
waiting to b caught n held tight..just to feel grounded n protected.
N far from a corner I saw someone running upto her..
I know who it was n I ran closer but the rays blinded me...
n the eyes that were open went shut..lost in the stream.
I am in the church sitting with my so called companion...these dayz...
For more reasons than one I know its not the same other way round.
but then its me sitting with my hands fold finding a way out..
from my own self n my own beliefs..
that stand tall n they say I turn my friends into foes.
they say I have an attitude the size of everest..
all I wanna say is...thats the way I am...
n I love every part of being me...
With Love,
Preet

2 Comments:
Cryptic, as always...
Next time arnd, u wont be sitting with your so-called companion...
will keep dat in mind..
and as for turning ur frnds into foes...
wat can I say..
ur getting better at it day by day...
appreciate kar beta... nahi toh...
odkcejbe - word verification
tere about me mein ek hi shabd hai which says it all...
gemini
mynood- word verification..aise ajeeb ajeeb cheezein type karni padti hain har baar comment likhte waqt..irritating..
Post a Comment
<< Home